In order to ensure the best results possible,
we take the following precautions:
1) We cover all floors, appliances, and furniture to protect your property and belongings. If needed, we will move your furniture.
2) We spackle all nail holes and utilize caulking where it may be required such as gaps between crown molding and the wall. If necessary, we will replace crown molding and fill cracks in the ceilings and walls.
3) Proper masking and tape is always used to prevent an unprofessional finish.
4) Prior to administering paint, we will apply primer and sand any necessary surfaces.
5) We use the highest quality coatings available and follow strict manufacture specifications to ensure maximum coating life and durability.
6) We will remove any tape or coverings and discard any waste. We will clean-up everyday while at your home.
7) After completion of the interior painting project we will walk through with you to ensure you are 100% satisfied.