In order to ensure the best results possible,
we take the following precautions:
1) To ensure a fresh clean surface, we will powerwash the exterior of your home prior to applying any paint coatings.
2) We will replace all damaged exterior trim components such as rotted fascia, wood trim, siding, etc. We install like materials to ensure the new paint coating that is being applied is put on sound surfaces. We spackle all nail holes, utilize caulking where required, and caulk all windows.
3) We cover all windows, exterior furniture, and brick to protect your property and belongings. In addition, car covers are used in the event that a vehicle is in close proximity to your exterior painting project.
4) Proper masking and tape is always used to prevent an unprofessional finish.
5) We use the highest quality coatings available and follow strict manufacture specifications to ensure maximum coating life and durability.
6) We will remove any tape or coverings and discard any waste. We will clean-up everyday while we are at your home.
7) After completion of the exterior painting project we will walk through the project with you to ensure you are 100% satisfied.